Below are the questions for Sunday night. Take a look, and see if you have any resources, questions, and comments to share.
1. What are myths or misconceptions about Makerspaces?
2. What is Tinkering, and Makerspaces? What does that look like in the classroom?
3. What information, resources, and technology should a teacher have who wants to start a Makerspace?
4. What makes a great Makerspace project, and how is learning assessed?
5. How does a teacher set up a learning environment that encourages a successful Makerspace?
6. How would a teacher integrate the core subjects into a Makerspace?