I hope that you can join us at 8pm on Oct. 22nd.
Here are the questions we will be discussing:
1. How can parents set up a positive relationship with their child’s teacher?
2. Why are parent teacher conferences so important for parents of gifted children?
3. What is the most important part of parent teacher conferences is most important for parents of gifted children?
4. What questions should parents be asking of their children’s teachers?
5. How can parents use the parent teacher conference as a way to advocate for their child?