- How do you see complexity as it relates to differentiation?
- What indicators of student behavior do you notice if differentiation is working or not?
- What are your favorite styles of differentiation that you have used are the most effective?
- In what ways have you grouped students as a way to differentiate instruction?
- Giving students a choice is a great differentiation strategy, what are some ways you can introduce choice in your classroom as a differentiation strategy?
Here are the articles that we are looking at:
I hope that you can join us for this awesome chat. This chat will is in conjunction with the Teacher Academy. Ian Byrd is the Keynote Speaker.
Next month our Mar 6: Imposter Syndrome: Discussing with futured guest Jade Ann Rivera (@JadeAnnRivera)about how gifted girls tend to hide themselves. We will look at why they do this, and how to help these girls move past this.