1. What differentiation strategies do you use most often with your classroom?
2. What does an effective or successful differentiation strategy look like?
3. From your experience, which differentiation strategies work best with gifted children?
4. What issues have you faced trying to differentiate for gifted students?
5. What advice do you give teachers who may be struggling to differentiate in the classroom?
I believe this is going to be an awesome chat. With the PARCC testing going on, and student growth in the forefront of education, I believe we need to know how to differentiate for our students.