Make sure you follow our hashtag (#oagctdchat) for more information. Also, follow our featured guest Jeanne Bernish on Twitter @JeanneBernish.
1. What does it mean to be an advocate, and who should it be?
2. What are some essential skills needed to be an effective advocate for gifted children?
3. What are some of the most important resources teachers/parents need to be an effective advocate?
4. What strategies can be recommended to advocates of gifted children at school where the gifted program isn't a priority?
5. How can we continue to motivate gifted advocates in today's society?