Here are the questions we have for the 18th
1. What are some perfectionistic behaviors that you would see in the classroom or in the home?
2. What are some visual behaviors of procrastination that you would see in the classroom or in the home?
3. How is procrastination and perfectionism linked in gifted children?
4. What strategies can we give children who suffer from procrastination and/or perfectionistic tendies to help them to be successful in and out of the classroom?
5. What resources would you like to share that would help students, parents, and teachers to be a better advocate for children who suffer from procrastination and/or perfectionism?