Here are the questions.
1. What is Twice Exceptional (2e) and why is it important for parents, teachers, and advocates to identify these children?
2. What is the perception of 2e students? How can we change the negitive perceptions?
3. How can parents, teachers, and advocates best support 2e children and their parents?
4. How can parents and teachers work together to help 2e students to be successful in and out of the classroom?
5. What are some resources that parents and teachers can use to support one another to ensure our 2e students are successful?