- Sharing strength and weaknesses of your child to their teacher
- Sharing their talents, and their way of learning with their teacher
- Sharing your child's overexcitabilities, and their twice-exceptional needs
Some ways teachers can support parents:
- Give parents some good solid resources
- Allow parents to know you are their child's advocate as well
- Get parents connected with other parents to other parents or support groups
Overall, it was a great a chat with a great featured guest. If you want to connect with Angela follow her on Twitter @angelagrimm, or email her at email@example.com.
To get more information on OAGC Parent Division check out their Pinterest page, or go to the OAGC Parent Page.
Here are the links that was shared during the chat.
From our Newsletter
- OAGC Parent Division Website
- Parent Resources from NAGC
- Hoagies Gifted reources for parents
- NEAG Center for Gifted and Talented Development Parent Resources
- National Parenting Gifted Children Week (2014 ebook) from Seng.
- Parent Fact Sheet from ODE