The #ohiogtchat is back next Sunday Nov. 6 at 9pm ET with a great topic that has a lot to do what I have been trying to get others to see. The topic is Why Giftedness Matters. We have an awesome guest for this chat featuring Guest Author Celi Trepanier (@CeliCeliC). She authored the book Educating Your Gifted Child: How One Public School Teacher Embraced Homeschooling. I would encourage you to check out her blog. It is a great resource, and a place to find some encouragement as you raise or teach your gifted child.
Here are the questions for the Nov. 6th Chat:
1. Why does giftedness matter?
2. Why is having a gifted child often likened to a roller coaster ride?
3. Why is advocacy important as a parent of a gifted child?
4. Why is advocacy important as an educator?
5. How can we support all parents of gifted children with making choices about their child’s education?
6. What is the ideal educational setting for gifted children?
I hope you can join our chat on Sunday Nov. 6. Also, if you haven't read her book, I would highly encourage you to read it. I wrote a review of it here.