On January 22 #ohiogtchat will be back for our 2nd chat of the month at 9pm ET. This coming chat we will be talking about field trips, internships, and job exploration. As teachers we want to give our children the unique, exciting, and most powerful experiences possible. Join us to discuss this topic.
Below are the questions for this chat.
- What are some benefits teachers would have taking a group of gifted students on a field trip?
- What are field trips or internships you have done with your students that you think had the most positive impact on your gifted students?
- What are some benefits of having a Gifted child partake in internships; What are some benefits that the child and mentor receive in an opportunity to explore career options?
- What characteristics should a gifted student have to be a good candidate for an intern?
- What are qualities or characteristics should a mentor have in order to have a successful internship?