Here are the questions for our chat.
1. What is the biggest challenge facing Gifted Education today?
2. What is the most promising aspect of Gifted Education that is going on right now?
3. When discussing classroom make-up, why do you think "tracking" or ability grouping has such a negative connotation?
4. How much responsibility do parents, teachers, advocates, and organizations have with the current state of Gifted Education?
5. Given the political landscape of our country, what is the best course of action that should be taken to improve the education our gifted children receive?
6. There is a war going on in education. How can everyday classroom teachers and advocates effectively fight some of these battles? Are there any resources that you would suggest that would help empower teachers and advocates?